3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLonsdale Way, Oakham
- Extended Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Extended Kitchen
- Utility Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Family Bathroom
- Low Maintenance Gardens
- UPVC Double Glazing
A well presented extended semi-detached property situated on the edge of Oakham a popular Rutland market town. Offering an extended kitchen and utility room and rear gardens which are terraced and include two separate decking areas.
Upvc double glazed door to
Entrance Hall -1.83m x 4.40m (6'x14' 5")
Lounge-3.25m x 4.83m (10'8"x15'10")
Gas fire in surround.
Dining Area- 2.92m x 2.62m (9'7"x8'7")
Study Area -1.50m x 2.39m (4'11"x 7'10")
With patio doors to the rear garden.
Kitchen- 2.61m x 4.72m max (8'7"x 15'6")max
Fitted kitchen, space for cooker. Window to rear garden.
Utility-2.31m x 3.76m (7'7"x 12'4")
With base units, door to rear garden.
Downstairs Cloakroom-1.62m x 0.84m (5'4"x2'9")
With fitted two piece suite.
Stairs to First Floor and Landing
Three piece suite in white with shower over bath.
Bedroom Two-2.95m max x3.28m (9'8"x10'9")
Bedroom One-3.05m x 3.91m (10'x12'10")
Bedroom Three-2.11m x 2.39m (6'11"x7'10")
The former garage has been sub-divided to form a storage area and an office/TV room.
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway and an additional gravel area with a small garden area. To the rear is a terraced garden with timber and decking and steps down to a further decking area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62713298.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTO100146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Oakham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.