3 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Spannia, Kimberley, Nottingham
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen Diner
- Cosy Lounge
- Family Bathroom
- Outdoor Storage
- Family Bathroom
***DETACHED***THREE BEDROOMS***LARGE DRIVEWAY***CONSERVATORY***FAMILY BATHROOM***BEAUTIFUL REAR GARDEN***VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED***
A well prestend and homely feeling circa 1920's three bedroom detached property located in the ever popular area of Kimberley. The house is situated in an ideal location for Kimberley Comprehensive and offers ample parking with a beautifully presented rear garden. In breif the property comprises of an entrance hallway with stairs leading to the first floor landing, a cosy lounge, large kitchen diner with understairs pantry cuboard and conservatory with access to the rear garden. On the first floor there are two generous size double bedrooms and a moderate third bedroom and a beautiful family bathroom. The property is fully double glazed and has gas central heating. Viewing is highly recommended to truly appreciate this lovely property.
Double glazed door to front, stairs leading to first floor landing, radiator with carpet flooring
Lounge 10' 10" x 11' 7" ( 3.30m x 3.53m )
Feature fireplace with multi-fuel burner, carpet flooring, radiator, TV point and feauture double glazed bay window to front elevation.
Kitchen Diner 17' 11" x 12' 11" ( 5.46m x 3.94m )
Fitted kitchen with range of matching wall and base units, roll top work surfaces with complementory tiled splash backs. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit, gas oven with five ring gas hob and cooker hood over, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge and space for further appliances, CH Boiler, large dining area with TV point and wooden flooring. Sliding patio doors to conservatory double glazed windows to both side and rear and door to side elevation.
Conservatory 9' 3" x 8' 8" ( 2.82m x 2.64m )
Wooden flooring with double glazed pation door leading to rear garden
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side with doors leading to:
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.91m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes with built in storage, carpet flooring and radiator
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 7' 10" ( 3.51m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe, carpet flooring and radiator
Bedroom Three 6' 9" x 7' ( 2.06m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe with radiator, carpet flooring and access to loft space
Double glazed window to rear, fitted with a four piece suite comprising of bath, shower cubicle, W.C and wash hand basin, shaver point and extractor fan with full tiling all round and tiled flooring.
Outside And Gardens
The property is setback from the road with a driveway providing ample off road parking and front grassed garden. To the rear of the property there is a large storage hub with plumbing power and light. The beauitfuil tiered rear garden boasts beautiful flowers, patio area and large shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62713316.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD202202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.