4 bedroom detached house for saleLennox Gate, Stepps, Glasgow
Sold STCM £275,000
- • Home report valuation of £310,000
- • Scenic lochside cul-de-sac location
- • Close walking distance of shops, schools, transport and other amenities
- • Stunning extension to rear with bi-fold doors
This Taylor Wimpey, Maxwell, four bedroomed home is less than three years old and within easy walking distance of local shops, doctors' surgeries, buses, train station, schools and much more.
It has been tastefully extended and enhanced throughout, and must be seen to be fully appreciated. As well as the Maxwell being the largest house in the range on the development, it has been cleverly extended to the rear, by the present owners, to provide an impressive dining/living room with bi-fold doors opening out to the rear patio. This outstanding home offers that additional living space, which is difficult to find with this style of home. This home is beautifully presented and well-appointed throughout.
In addition to the stunning extension increasing the living space, other enhancements to the spacious Maxwell, include:
• Quality carpeting in the lounge, stairs/hallway and bedrooms and Karndean flooring in the hallway, dining/living-room, cloakroom and kitchen/utility
• Replacement glass doors to the downstairs rooms creating a light, airy feel
• Smoke effect electric fire which is created by vapour and having convector heating
• Upgraded Taylor Wimpey cream gloss kitchen and utility room with integrated hob, double oven, extractor, dishwasher and washing machine
• Top of the range, Taylor Wimpey, fitted wardrobes in all 4 bedrooms
• En-suite and family bathroom both upgraded with vanity units, heated towel rails, PVC ceilings with down-lighters, tiled floors and additional tiling around the wash hand basin and vanity units
• Loft partially floored and electric light installed
• Intruder/security alarm
• Beautiful, professionally landscaped, raised rear garden
• Professionally laid patio area accessed from bi-fold doors of extension or utility room door
• Fencing around rear garden with gates at both sides of house
• Custom built garden shed at side of house
• Outside lighting/power point/water tap
Complemented by an excellent cul-de-sac position at the end of a private road leading to an integral garage. The property enjoys a unique position with level turfed front garden, tree lined aspects opposite and glimpses of Frankfield Loch beyond with no other properties to the front which provides a delightful environment as well as a good degree of privacy.
The excellent family accommodation comprises downstairs: spacious entrance hall, cloakroom with WC and walk-in storage cupboard, good sized lounge, dining/living room with bi-folding doors to rear, superb fitted kitchen including built-under double oven, integral gas hob with extractor overhead plus integrated dishwasher and utility room with integrated washing machine and walk-in shelved, storage cupboard. On the first floor there are four bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, the master bedroom having an en-suite shower room. Also on this floor is the family bathroom with four piece suite including separate shower cubicle.
Located off the A80 near to the centre of Stepps via Loch Road alongside Frankfield Loch. This provides an attractive approach to this appealing development. Lennox Gate is then located by turning right into Birdston Drive and right again down Lennox Gate. Number 6 is accessed by turning right at the bottom into the private driveway. It is also well placed within easy walking distance of the many amenities of Stepps as well as the train station which is just over half a mile away. Glasgow city centre is some 5.4 miles away via the M8 for those who commute by road. The stop for buses into Glasgow is only a two minute walk away.
CLOAKROOM - 1.79M x 1.21M
LOUNGE - 4.50M x 4.18M
DINING/LIVING ROOM - 6.95M x 3.10M
KITCHEN - 3.52M x 3.03M
UTILITY ROOM - 1.87M x 1.77M
MASTER BEDROOM - 4.51M x 3.51M
ENSUITE - 2.39M x 1.50M (at widest points)
BEDROOM 2 - 3.55M x 2.71M
BEDROOM 3 - 3.39M x 3.07M (at widest points)
BEDROOM 4 - 3.25M x 3.02M (at widest points)
BATHROOM - 3.06M x 2.20M (at widest points)
GARAGE - 5.43M x 2.70M
To view the Home Report, please use the details below:
Postcode: G33 6FN
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6LENNOXG33. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Town & Country Estate Agents, Lenzie . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.