2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHighcroft Crescent, Glenwood Estate
Sold STC £255,000
- No Forward Chain and Would Benefit From Some Updating
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge / Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen and Shower Room
- Conservatory and Lean To
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Secluded Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Detached Garage and Driveway
- Walking Distance to a Variety of Amenities
* No Forward Chain * This Semi Detached Bungalow offers deceptively spacious accommodation throughout but would however benefit from some updating in our opinion. The property currently comprises of two double Bedrooms, a spacious Lounge / Dining Room, a fitted Kitchen, a Conservatory, a fitted Shower Room and a Lean To Utility. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating. Outside to the Rear is a secluded westerly facing garden which stretches approximately 100ft in length and mainly laid to lawn with two Detached Sheds, a Greenhouse, a vegetable plot and a Detached Garage. To the Front is an easy to maintain Garden which is mainly laid to hard standing to provide off road parking with a Driveway for several vehicles. The property is situated in a quiet location and within walking distance to a variety of amenities including the Town Centre and Sea Front. Viewing is a must.
Entrance - UPVC double glazed door to the entrance hall. Covered canopy. Security light.
Entrance Hall - Spacious entrance hall with doors to the bedrooms, bathroom and lounge / dining room. Radiator. Telephone point. Access to the loft space with the benefit of a drop down ladder with boarding, lighting and insulation.
Lounge / Dining Room - 5.08m x 3.76m (16'8 x 12'4) - Rear aspect double doors with glass panels and with additional side panels providing natural light to the conservatory. Focal point of the room is provided by a feature gas fireplace with wooden mantle. Television point. Radiator. Door to:
Conservatory - 2.90m x 2.21m (9'6 x 7'3) - Glazed conservatory with lovely views over the rear garden. Benefit of power and light.
Kitchen - 2.87m x 2.51m (9'5 x 8'3) - Side aspect UPVC double glazed windows and rear aspect glazed window and door leading to the lean to/ utility. Fitted kitchen with one bowl sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to the side. Range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splash back. Integrated four ring gas hob with extractor fan over and oven below. Space for dishwasher and fridge freezer.
Lean To / Utility - Glazed windows with views over the rear garden and a side glazed door providing access. Range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces. Space for a washing machine and tumble drier. Benefit of power and plumbing.
Bedroom One - 4.55m x 2.90m (14'11 x 9'6) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed window. Range of wardrobes, cupboards, bedside tables and display units with recess space for a bed. Fitted colour coordinating dressing unit. Television point. Radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.38m x 3.38m (11'1 x 11'1) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Radiator. Television point.
Shower Room - Side aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Double shower cubicle with wall mounted 'Triton' power shower. Close coupled W.C and inset wash hand basin with mixer taps over and cupboard space below. Radiator. Tiled walls.
Rear - Totally secluded westerly facing rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn and stretches approximately 100ft in length. Enclosed by panel board fencing with a vegetable plot to the rear. Decked area providing space for table and chairs. Two detached timber sheds and a greenhouse. Gated access leading to the front and driveway. Access to:
Detached Garage - Up and over door. Glazed windows providing natural light.
Front - Easy to maintain front garden. Enclosed by dwarf brick walling.
Driveway - Off road parking for several vehicles with the benefit of a turn style.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62713910.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26590227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.