4 bedroom house for saleGranville Road, Bowes Park, N13
- Spacious four bedroom period house
- Wonderfully set over three naturally bright floors
- Boasts a brilliant open plan reception/dining room
- Benefits from a sizable eat-in, fitted kitchen
- Finished to a high contemporary standard throughout
- Features a 25' garden with shed
- Located close to the open space of Alexandra Park
- Near to local shops and amenities in Bounds Green
Set over three spacious floors this fantastic four bedroom period house boasts a open-plan, bay-fronted reception/dining room with hardwood flooring, and further benefits from a well-kept garden and sleek bathroom.
Granville Road is a quiet residential area moments from the amenities of North Finchley and the restaurants and cinema complex on the High Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1002505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Muswell Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.