3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleKinvara, Bonawe, Oban, Argyll PA37 1RL
- Attractive 3 Bedroom detached Bungalow
- Wonderful panoramic views of Loch Etive
- 16 miles North of Oban
- Established garden grounds with shed
- Private driveway/parking area
3 Bedroom Bungalow, Kinvara, Bonawe, Oban, PA37 1RL
Guide Price £190,000
Attractive 3 Bedroom detached Bungalow
Wonderful panoramic views of Loch Etive
Vestibule, Hallway, Kitchen/Diner, Lounge
3 double Bedrooms, Bathroom, WC
Excellent storage including built-in wardrobes
Partially floored Loft with Ramsay ladder
Double glazing throughout
Effective electric heating system
Newly upgraded electrics
Established garden grounds with shed
Private driveway/parking area
16 miles North of Oban
An immaculately presented 3 Bedroom detached Bungalow in the serene village of Bonawe, with spectacular views of Loch Etive & the surrounding countryside. In a peaceful location close to the shore, and benefiting from attractive garden grounds, it would make an ideal family/retirement property or holiday home.
The accommodation comprises of – Vestibule, Hallway, Kitchen/Diner, Lounge, 3 double Bedrooms, Bathroom, and WC. There is also a partially floored Loft space with Ramsay ladder.
VESTIBULE & HALLWAY, KITCHEN/DINER 5.45m x 3.45m, LOUNGE 4.45m x 3.2m, BEDROOM ONE 3.5m x 3.3m, BEDROOM TWO 3.5m x 3.3m, BEDROOM THREE 3.9m x 2.7m, BATHROOM 3.3m x 1.7m, and WC 1.5m x 1m
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 90472_324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by iMove Estates, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.