2 bedroom flat for salePutney Hill, Putney, London
- Beautiful period building
- Stunning original features
- Off-street parking
- Communal gardens
- 0.2 miles to Putney Mainline station
- 0.3 miles to East Putney Underground station
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A rare and spacious apartment in this beautiful period building, with many original features, located in Central Putney.
The property comprises of a spacious reception room with high ceilings, wood floors and sash windows looking onto the large communal gardens to the rear, fully fitted kitchen, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, 2nd bedroom and family bathroom. The property further benefits from off-street parking, share of freehold and a long lease.
Excellently located in Central Putney, only 0.2 miles to Putney Mainline station and 0.3 miles to East Putney Underground station, with many restaurants, shops and cafes on Putney High Street nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62717099.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUT160226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.