3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFinchdean Road, Havant
Sold STC £210,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Off road parking
- Semidetached house
- Three bedrooms
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Utility room
- Requested location
This corner house offers a wealth of outside and indoor space benefiting from being on a large corner plot. The very well presented home has kitchen, conservatory, utility room, modern fitted bathroom, three bedrooms and off road parking. Perfect location and makes a brilliant family home.
Wow! You really do need to view this property. This corner plot providing a large rear garden with a converted garage which makes for a perfect additional room. Great sized kitchen with utility room, spacious lounge and conservatory giving plenty of living accommodation. Upstairs offers a modern bathroom with three good sized bedrooms. Only a short walk to the local amenities, this fabulous property makes a wonderful family home. Call today to avoid missing out!
Door to front elevation, stairs to first floor.
Reception Room 19' 6" x 11' 4" Max ( 5.94m x 3.45m Max )
Double glazed window and patio doors to dual elevation, smooth ceiling and walls, feature fire place and surround, built in sound system.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, textured ceiling, modern fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with contrasting roll edge work surface over, stainless steel inset sink and drainer, integrated four ring electric hob, space and plumbing for a range of appliances.
Smooth ceiling and walls, built is storage cupboards, tilled flooring and door on to driveway.
UPVC construction, tilled flooring and radiator.
Smooth ceiling and walls, loft access, built in storage cupboard, doors to.
Bedroom One 9' 8" Min x 10' 4" ( 2.95m Min x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, textured ceiling with smooth walls, built in wardrobes, laminate flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' Max x 13' 6" Max ( 2.74m Max x 4.11m Max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, textured ceiling and walls, laminate flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 4" x 10' 7" ( 1.93m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, smooth ceiling and walls, laminate flooring and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, modern fitted bathroom comprising of P shaped panelled bath with shower overhead and shower screen, wash hand basin, low level w/c, tilled flooring and heated towel rail.
Off road parking on driveway, partly laid to lawn.
Fully enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn, various decking areas/entertaining area.
Out House 7' 2" x 18' 4" ( 2.18m x 5.59m )
Power, lighting, ideal for a games room.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62717558.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV104806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.