4 bedroom detached house for saleFarnham
- Completely refurbished with quality fittings
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- Luxury en-suite wet room and family bath/shower room
- Wonderful kitchen/dining/family room
- Favoured south Farnham location
This detached property was originally constructed in the 1950s and has been completely refurbished and remodelled over the past year. The quality of the work is evident from the moment you enter the reception hall. Engineered oak wooden floors flow throughout most of the ground floor, with underfloor heating in the fabulous kitchen/family room, which also has Siemens appliances and full width bi-fold doors leading out onto a large Indian Sandstone patio. There is a separate sitting room and study, offering plenty of space for the whole family. On the first floor, there are four double bedrooms with the master having a luxurious wet room, and the family bath/shower room is equally as stylish with Duravit sanitary ware and beautiful tiling. Farrow and Ball paint colours have been used both internally and externally with matching wood double glazed windows, and outside, the front has ample parking for numerous cars. The large south easterly facing rear garden has been landscaped with shaped lawns and a large patio. This is a stunning family home which is ready to move into and needs to be viewed to fully appreciate all that it has to offer.
* Reception Hall with engineered oak flooring and understairs storage cupboard. * Cloakroom with Duravit wash basin with cupboard under, and w.c. * Sitting Room: A good space which opens into the kitchen/family room. * Study: This room could easily be used as a 5th bedroom if required. * Kitchen/Dining/Family Room: A wonderful space with engineered oak flooring with under floor heating. Kitchen area with striking grey coloured units and quartz work surfaces with integrated Siemens appliances including a dishwasher, induction hob, 2 single ovens, steam oven and microwave oven. The American fridge/freezer is included and there is a pull-out larder and large central island having a wine fridge, bin store and numerous units. The Dining/Family area is extremely spacious with wide bi-fold doors stretching across the rear. * Utility Room: tiled floor, Siemens washing machine and vented tumble dryer included, ample storage and door to garden.
Stairs to First Floor
* Landing: access to loft via a drop-down ladder. * Master Bedroom: Overlooking the rear garden. * Luxury En-Suite Wet Room: Fully tiled with Duravit wash basin set in a vanity unit, and w.c. * Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are all good double rooms. * Luxury Bath/Shower Room with large Duravit wash basin, w.c., panelled bath with shower attachment and double walk-in shower. * Gas central heating * Double glazing
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62717636.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 372844. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Farnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.