2 bedroom flat for sale91/8 Stenhouse Street West, Stenhouse, Edinburgh, EH11 3NA
- Light and well-presented, two-bedroom, third-floor (top) flat with dual-aspect views, shared garden grounds and residents' parking, in Edinburgh's popular Stenhouse, west of the city cen...
- Accommodation comprises; hall, living/dining room, dining kitchen, two double-bedrooms, boxroom and bathroom.
- Features; uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, excellent storage, insulated loft, and cable TV and telephone points.
- There is a private, lockable store to the rear, extensive, landscaped communal grounds, and ample, unallocated resident's on-site parking.
- Home Report available online.
Light and well-presented, two-bedroom, third-floor (top) flat with dual-aspect views, shared garden grounds and residents' parking, in Edinburgh's popular Stenhouse, west of the city centre. The property consists of a hallway, living/dining room, dining kitchen, two double-bedrooms, boxroom and bathroom. Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, excellent storage space (including an insulated loft) and cable TV and telephone points. Externally, there is a private, secure store to the rear of the block, extensive, landscaped communal grounds, and ample, unallocated resident's on-site parking. The carpeted hall, with two cupboards, and a door to a good-sized boxroom/study, opens to a spacious, carpeted, front-facing living room, with leafy views over the landscaped grounds towards Arthur's Seat and the Pentland Hills. It offers space for dining, a doorway to the kitchen, a wall cupboard, and cable TV and telephone points. The large kitchen, off the living room, has space for dining, a deep cupboard and a range of wood-effect units with laminate worktops and tiled splashbacks. Integrated appliances include a gas hob and electric oven with canopy over, a fridge/freezer and a freestanding washing machine. Two, carpeted double-bedrooms, with views northwards towards Corstorphine Hill, offer plenty of room for freestanding furniture, and set internally off the hall, the bathroom is fitted with a contemporary, white, three-piece suite with an over-bath electric shower. Stenhouse is a long-established suburb, lying west of the Edinburgh city centre. There are a good range of amenities which include local shops and a Tesco Express, whilst supermarket shopping is available at the ASDA 24-hour at Chesser, Sainsbury's at Longstone, and the upcoming Edinburgh West Retail Park with Costa and M&S Food Hall within the facility. Napier, Heriot-Watt, and Edinburgh universities area within easy reach, whilst leisure facilities include Nuffield Health Club, The Corn Exchange Leisure Village, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, Pure Gym on Gorgie Road, numerous golf courses and the open walking spaces of Colinton Dell and the Water of Leith. Regular bus services are available from both A71 Gorgie Road, and from Stenhouse Drive, whilst tram stops are at Saughton and Balgreen.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7232023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.