4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWhitby Avenue, Eye, Peterborough
Sold STC £200,000
- Semi Detached Townhouse
- Four Bedrooms
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Fitted Kitchen
- Garage & Driveway
- Well Presented Throughout
SEMI DETACHED TOWNHOUSE located in the Village of Eye. FOUR BEDROOMS, EN-SUITE CLOAKROOM, FITTED KITCHEN, FAMILY BATHROOM, GARAGE and GARDENS.
Well Presented throughout, this SEMI DETACHED TOWNHOUSE WITH SOLAR PANELS ( Owned by Vendor) is located in the ever popular Village of Eye. The accommodation comprises ENTRANCE HALL, CLOAKROOM, LOUNGE/DINER and FITTED KITCHEN. The first floor leading to THREE BEDROOMS and FAMILY BATHROOM and the top floor has a good size MASTER BEDROOM with DRESSING SPACE and EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM. Enjoying a SUNNY ASPECT the REAR GARDEN is FULLY ENCLOSED and there is a GATED DRIVEWAY and SINGLE GARAGE. Viewing is recommended.
Half Glazed Door To:
Radiator, stairs to the first floor and landing, radiator, storage cupboard, wall mounted thermostat, Karndean flooring.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising vanity wash hand basin and a low level WC, radiator, extractor fan, Karndean flooring.
Kitchen 13' 2" x 7' 4" ( 4.01m x 2.24m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, ceramic tiled splashbacks, integrated fridge and freezer, built in oven, gas hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, radiator.
Lounge/diner 14' 4" max x 17' 3" max ( 4.37m max x 5.26m max )
uPVC double glazed window to the front, French doors to the rear aspect. TV point, telephone point, radiator, storage cupboard.
First Floor And Landing
Stairs to the second floor and landing.
Bedroom Four 6' 8" x 10' 5" ( 2.03m x 3.18m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, one double wardrobe, two single wardrobes and desk, telephone point, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 13' 10" x 7' 3" ( 4.22m x 2.21m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, TV point.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap over, wash hand basin and a low level WC, shaver point, Karndean flooring, towel rail, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 14' 4" x 7' 2" min ( 4.37m x 2.18m min )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, fitted double wardrobe.
Second Floor And Landing
Velux window to the rear aspect. Door to:
Master Bedroom 12' min x 11' max ( 3.66m min x 3.35m max )
Velux window to the rear aspect. Radiator, TV point, telephone point.
uPVC double glazed window to the front. Mirror wardrobe, loft access.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with shower over, wash hand basin and a low level WC, ceramic tiled splashbacks, towel rail, Karndean flooring, shaver point, extractor fan.
To the front is an open plan garden, a gated driveway to the side leads to the single garage with power and light and roof storage. The sunny aspect rear garden is laid to lawn, a patio area and outside tap and electric point.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62719769.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112835. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.