3 bedroom detached house for saleHalifax Road, Liversedge
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- 17 Ft Lounge With Exposed Beams
- 16 Ft Kitchen Diner With Breakfast Bar / Island
- Family Bathroom With Four Piece Suite
- Viewing Highly Advised
Located within Liversedge is this three bedroom detached property comprising of: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen / diner, landing, three bedrooms and bathroom. Having gardens to front and rear.
Three Bedroom Detached Property
Double glazed uPVC door to front and oak engineered flooring.
Lounge 17' x 13' 5" To Chimney Recess ( 5.18m x 4.09m To Chimney Recess )
Double glazed window to side, radiator and exposed beams to ceiling. Double glazed French doors and fire place with gas fire.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 9" x 16' 2" ( 5.11m x 4.93m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary granite work surfaces, 1 & 1/2 sink bowl with drainer and splash back tiling. Double electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Built in dishwasher and microwave and breakfast bar/ island. Radiator, plumbing for washing machine and oak engineered flooring. Bi folding double glazed doors to paved patio and double glazed window to rear.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and spotlights to ceiling.
Bedroom 1 9' 6" To Chimney Recess x 16' 11" ( 2.90m To Chimney Recess x 5.16m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and ceiling fan.
Bedroom 2 13' 8" x 10' 7" Max To Recess ( 4.17m x 3.23m Max To Recess )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and access to loft.
Bedroom 3 6' 6" x 13' 10" ( 1.98m x 4.22m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bathroom 13' 7" x 7' 2" Max ( 4.14m x 2.18m Max )
Four piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc, shower cubicle with electric shower and bath. Tiled walls, electric towel radiator and built in cupboard with central heating boiler. Double glazed window to front.
To the front of the property is a paved patio and garden area to side. To the rear of the property is a paved garden area with timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62719796.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110841. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.