2 bedroom lodge for saleCarnoustie Court, Tydd St Giles Golf & Leisur centre, Kirkgate, Tydd St Giles, PE13 5NZ
Sold STC £99,950
- 2016 Delta Stratford 40x20 furnished lodge.
- Located at Tydd St Giles Golf & Country Club.
- Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen plus separate utility room with integrated appliances.
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe & en-suite.
- Twin bedroom with walk in wardrobe & access to main bathroom.
- Wrap around wooden decking.
- Allocated parking.
- Lpg central heating & upvc double glazing,
- 12 months occupancy.
- Plus membership to on site leisure facilities (excludes golf - golf membership is additional cost).
Upvc double glazed side entrance door into:
Upvc double glazed window to the side. Fitted base unit with work top over, integrated washer/dryer and matching wall unit. Cupboard housing gas fired combi boiler serving central heating and hot water. Radiator. Door to:
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN & LOUNGE/DINER:
Triple aspect with upvc double glazed windows to both sides plus French doors and windows to the front. 2 Radiators. Modern electric fire. Furniture includes dining table & chairs, bed settees, tv unit & coffee table.
Upvc double glazed window to the side. Modern base units and drawers with work tops over and matching wall units. Integrated appliances include: range style cooker and cooker hood, freestanding fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave & integrated wine cooler. Inset sink and drainer with mixer tap.
Radiator. Built in storage cupboard.
Upvc double glazed window to the side. Radiator. Fitted bedroom furniture to include double bed, bedside units and dressing table unit. Doors into:
Fitted with hanging rails, shelving and drawers.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Upvc double glazed window to the rear. Fitted white suite comprising shower cubicle, wc and hand basin set to vanity unit. Chrome heated towel rail. Tiled splash backs.
Upvc double glazed window to the side. Radiator. Fitted bedroom furniture to include twin beds, bedside unit and dressing table. Door into:
WALK IN WARDROBE:
Fitted with hanging rails, shelving and drawers. Door into:
Upvc double glazed window to the side. Fitted white suite comprising panelled bath with shower mixer taps and shower screen, wc and hand basin set to vanity unit. Chrome heated towel rail. Tiled splash backs. Doors to hallway & Bedroom 2.
Wrap around wooden deck with balustrade surround. This lodge benefits from it's own store shed at the rear and designated parking area.
ADDITIONAL INFO & SERVICES:
The site runs a 12 months occupancy - holiday licence.
All lodges come with a 99 year licence period from first registration.
All lodges on site are built to Residential Park Home Standard BS 3632 building specifications.
The property is wooden skirted & sited on concrete base.
No council tax. No age restriction. Pets & children allowed.
Owners are required to pay their own insurances, television license, wi-fi access, plus gas & electricity which is individually metered and paid quarterly to site office.
Ground rent/maintenance fees in 2017 of approx. £3510.95
per annum (payable 31st January) include: local authority and water rates, grounds maintenance and landscaping, street lighting, security, office administration plus free access to the facilities in the 150 acre landscaped grounds: fishing lake, fitness centre, gym, indoor heated swimming pool with coco-jet machine, gym and fitness centre, sauna and steam room, gold award winning nature trail, café, restaurant & bars.
*Membership to onsite 18 hole par 70 golf course is not included in the ground rent on resale lodges & would be an additional charge.
*PLEASE DO NOT TURN UP UNANNOUNCED - PLEASE ENSURE ANY ON SITE VISIT HAS BEEN PRE-BOOKED FOR YOU VIA CONTACTING PHOENIX ESTATE AGENTS.
From the A17/A1101 Long Sutton roundabout take the A1101 signposted Wisbech. Proceed to Tydd Gote, turn right signposted Tydd St Giles/Golf Club onto Hannath Road. Follow the road into Tydd St Giles (the road becoming Kirkgate). Turn right into the Tydd golf & leisure complex where there is a visitor parking area.
1. Whilst we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and have been prepared in good faith, these do not form any part of any offer or contract nor may they be regarded as statements of representation of fact.
2. Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances or fixtures and fittings. Accordingly we strongly advise prospective purchasers to make their own enquiries and/or commission their own survey or service reports from their solicitor, surveyor or relevant certified contractor regarding any particular points of interest before finalising their offer to purchase. No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions.
3. All measurements or distances given are approximate only and for general guidance. Any floor plans provided may not be to scale and may have been provided by a third party. These must not be relied upon or taken as accurate. Purchasers must satisfy themselves in this respect.
4. Neither Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd or any person in the employment of Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd has the authority to make or give representation or warranty in respect of this property. Any interested parties must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of any information given. Interested Parties are advised to check availability and make an appointment to view before travelling to see a property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PH0505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phoenix, Sutton Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.