3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleKeithlands Avenue, Stockton-On-Tees
Sold STC £110,000
- £1000.00 BUYERS INCENTIVE
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Three bedroom end terraced house
- Fitted breakfast kitchen
- Fully enclosed south facing garden
- Good location for schools, amenties and commuter routes
Available with no onward chain is this well maintained extended three bedroom end terraced house situated in a very popular Norton location. Offering spacious accommodation both internally and externally this traditional family home is well positioned for good local schools and amenities
Available with no onward chain is this well maintained extended three bedroom end terraced house situated in a very popular Norton location. Offering spacious accommodation both internally and externally this traditional family home is well positioned for good local schools and amenities including Norton's pretty village and its array of excellent eateries, café's and bars and the A19 commuter route. Comprising of:- Entrance hall, two reception rooms, fitted breakfast kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally to the front of the property is an enclosed paved garden and to the rear of the property is a fully enclosed South facing garden with patio area, lawn and storage shed.
Double glazed door to front elevation, double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
Lounge 11' x 10' 1" ( 3.35m x 3.07m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, feature fireplace with gas fire, stripped original floorboards, radiator.
Dining Room 19' 1" x 11' ( 5.82m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, feature fireplace with gas fire, single double glazed door to rear garden, radiator.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 16' 1" x 7' 10" ( 4.90m x 2.39m )
Fully fitted kitchen with range of base and wall units, stainless steel one bowl sink and drainer, splash back tiling, electric oven with gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, understair cupboard, door to garden, radiator.
Double glazed window to side elevation.
Bedroom 1 11' x 11' ( 3.35m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' x 10' ( 3.05m x 3.05m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 3 6' 11" x 5' 11" ( 2.11m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
Suite comprising: shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC, part tiled, two double glazed windows to side elevation, radiator.
Fully enclosed south facing rear garden with patio area, lawn and shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62722190.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO106821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.