3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHallowes Rise, Dronfield
- No Chain
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi- Detached
- Great Location
- Viewing's Essential
Offering no chain with a good sized rear garden is this three bedroom semi-detached house in a good local position, with off-street parking.
Offering no upward chain and located in this popular residential area, this is a three bedroom semi-detached property with off-street parking. Property does require upgrading and modernising and is located close to local amenities within Dronfield.The property has a generous rear garden, offers majority double glazing and central heating.
Entrance via upvc double glazed door, stairs giving access to upper level and single radiator.
Lounge 12' 7" chimney recess x 11' 1" ( 3.84m chimney recess x 3.38m )
Front facing double glazed window with wall mounted gas fire. Single central heating radiator.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 12' 3" into recess ( 3.71m x 3.73m into recess )
Rear upvc double glazed window and door which gives access to rear garden. Wall and base units with contrasting worktops. Gas hob and oven, inset sink with taps. Space for washing machine, dryer, fridge and freezer, Storage cupboard with double glazed side window, housing wall mounted gas boiler.
Stairs giving access to upper level, First floor landing having side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 2" max x 10' 11" max ( 3.40m max x 3.33m max )
Front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" into chimey recess x 12' 3" ( 2.87m into chimey recess x 3.73m )
Having built in storage, rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 5' 4" x 9' 4" ( 1.63m x 2.84m )
Having overhead wall mounted storage, central heating radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Having panel bath with electric shower over. Hand wash basin and low flush W,C. Tiling to splashback and front facing double glazed window.
Outside & Gardens
To the front is a gated driveway with laid to lawn. Side access to good size rear garden with colourful boarders trees and laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC103513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.