1 bedroom flat for saleWandsworth Road, London
- Elegant one bedroom apartment
- Open-plan reception room and kitchen
- 24 hour concierge
- No onward chain
- Secure underground parking space and spacious underground storage unit
- Excellent transport links into central London
- Private Balcony
- Long Lease
Offered to the market we have available this elegant one bedroom apartment located on the top floor in an exclusive development in Vauxhall/Nine Elms.
Offered to the market we have available this elegant one bedroom apartment located on the top floor in an exclusive development in Vauxhall/Nine Elms. The property is in walking distance of Stockwell, Wandsworth Road and Vauxhall stations; you also have easy access to Clapham Junction. The apartment boasts an open-plan kitchen/living room which is flooded with natural light. The apartment also has a spacious south-west facing balcony, master bedroom with built in wardrobes and modern bathroom. The kitchen features a range of stylish units with integrated kitchen appliances. The apartment has under floor heating.The apartment also benefits from a 24 hour Concierge, a video entry system, separate underground storage unit, secure parking space and a bicycle store. This development has a communal courtyard. The surrounding local amenities include a supermarket, 24 hour gym, various local eateries, pubs and theatres.
Kitchen/reception Room 18' 6" x 17' ( 5.64m x 5.18m )
Bedroom 12' 3" x 11' 9" ( 3.73m x 3.58m )
Storage Room 6' 9" x 4' 11" ( 2.06m x 1.50m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62722229.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPM105223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.