2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLondon Road, Marks Tey, Colchester
Sold STC £240,000
- Newly Converted From One Detached Dwelling
- 10 Year Structural Warranty
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Generously Sized Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Great Transport Links Nearby
A SPACIOUS two DOUBLE bedroom semi-detached house situated within this convenient location in MARKS TEY ideal for walking to the MAINLINE RAILWAY STATION and for access to the A12. Benefiting from quality fittings throughout, OFF-ROAD PARKING and approx 100' rear garden. Keys available to view now.
Double glazed entrance door to front, built-in meter cupboard, wooden flooring and a wooden and glazed door leading in to:
Lounge 18' 9" Max in to Box Bay x 11' 2" ( 5.71m Max in to Box Bay x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, wooden flooring and open access in to:
Open Plan Inner Hallway
Built-in understairs cupboard, carpeted turning stairs leading to First Floor Landing, wooden flooring and open access in to:
Kitchen / Diner 12' 4" x 12' 3" ( 3.76m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to rear & side and a double glazed door to rear. One and a half bowl sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap inset within laminate work tops with cupboards and drawers beneath. Built-in oven, hob, extraction hood, dishwasher and separate fridge and freezers. Space for washing machine, range of eye-level cupboards, wall mounted boiler inset within tall cupboard, partly tiled walls, radiator and wooden flooring.
First Floor Landing
Loft hatch, double glazed opaque window to side, carpet laid and doors leading to:
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 12' 4" ( 3.78m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and carpet laid.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 9' 8" ( 3.43m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and carpet laid.
Velux window to side, low-level wc, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, panel enclosed shower bath with mixer tap, shower attachment, monsoon shower head and built-in shower screen. Wall mounted heated towel rail, wall mounted mirror with built-in shelf and lighting, fully tiled walls and floor and extractor fan.
Open plan and laid to block paving creating off-road parking and a side access gate leads to:
Fully enclosed by panel fencing and mostly laid to lawn.
This property located in Marks Tey (West of Colchester) just 0.3 miles walking distance from the Mainline Railway Station, 200 yards from the A12 motorway and close to amenities such as The Food Company and Marks Tey Hotel Lifestyle Health & Leisure Club and many more facilities.
The property has recently been converted from one detached dwelling and fully modernised throughout to create this 'AS NEW' home. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask or arrange a viewing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGS103082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Coggeshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.