3 bedroom detached house for saleUpwell Road, March
Sold STC £260,000
- £1000 Buyer Incentive Campaign on this Property
- 14 ft Lounge and 14ft Dining room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Utility Room
- 130ft enclosed rear garden
- South Side of Town
- Garage and Extensive Off Road Parking
*14ft Lounge and 14ft Dining room
*Ground Floor Cloakroom
*130ft enclosed rear garden
*Garage and Extensive Off Road Parking
*South Side of Town
*£1000 Buyer Incentive Campaign on this Property
Upvc Entrance Door to;
3.52m max x 4.66m max (11'5" x max x 15'3" max) 'L' Shaped room. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier and fridge freezer laminate floor, radiator, Pvcu double glazed windows to front and side, glazed doors to entrance hall.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, Pvcu double glazed window to side.
Radiator, laminated floor, Pvcu double glazed window to side, stairs to first floor landing.
3.64m x 4.39m (14'5 x 11'11) Two radiators, television point, opening to the dining room, Pvcu double glazed patio doors to;
2.75m x 43.77m (9'0" x 15'6") Brick and Pvcu build, laminate floor, PVCU French doors to garden.
4.45m x 3.38m (14'6" x 11'1") Pvcu French doors to garden, Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator.
Kitchen Breakfast Room
4.38m x 2.44m (14'4" x 8'0")
Fitted with a matching range of base and wall units with down lighting incorporating a 11/4 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, plumbing for dishwasher, space for oven with extractor fan over, integrated fridge, Pvcu double glazed window to side.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, Pvcu double glazed window to side, storage cupboard.
2.71m x 4.39m (8'9" x 14'4") Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
3.50m x 2.44m (11'5" x 8'0") Pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator.
2.54m x 1.81m (8'3" x 5'9") Pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator.
Family Shower Room
Pvcu frosted double glazed window to side, low level WC, vanity wash hand basin with storage under, corner shower, radiator, extractor fan, ceramic tiled flooring.
A driveway to the front provides extensive off road parking and leads to the garage and car port (having double doors to the rear garden). Paved and gated accesses to the rear garden having a large raised paved patio area with steps down to the main garden having a large ornamental gravel area with the remainder mainly laid to lawn with shrubs to borders, two timber garden sheds ( one having power and light connected), summerhouse with power and light connected, numerous power points dotted around the garden, security lighting.
Up and over door to front, power and light connected.
The property is fully alarmed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62723591.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.