1 bedroom flat for sale2/6 North Leith Mill, The Shore, Edinburgh, EH6 6JY
- Bright and well-presented, one-bedroom, second floor flat, forming part of a stone-built tenement, located in Leith's fashionable Shore district, north of Edinburgh centre.
- The well-proportioned accommodation comprises an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Highlights include light and neutral decor throughout, contemporary flooring and light fittings, gas central heating, double glazing, and TV and telephone points.
- In addition, there is a fitted kitchen with appliances, secured entryphone system, and ample unrestricted parking on North Leith Mill and the surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and well-presented, one-bedroom, second-floor flat, forming part of a stone-built tenement, located in Leith's fashionable Shore district, north of Edinburgh centre. The well-proportioned, dual-aspect accommodation comprises an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, double bedroom, and a bathroom. Finished to a high standard throughout, features include light and neutral decor, contemporary flooring and light fittings, gas central heating, double glazing, and TV and telephone points. In addition, there is a fitted kitchen with appliances, secured entryphone system and ample unrestricted parking on North Leith Mill and the surrounding streets. The entrance hall is fitted with wood effect laminate flooring, the secure entry phone, and a storage cupboard. Set to the front of the flat, the bright living room offers carpeting, contemporary light fitting and recessed sash and casement window. Set off the hall, the kitchen is fitted with tile effect flooring, wall and base kitchen units with laminate worktops, integrated electric hob, electric oven, extractor hood, freestanding fridge/freezer, washing machine, stainless steel sink and tile splashback. To the rear, the double bedroom is well-sized and light, with carpeted flooring, a generous built-in wardrobe with sliding doors, and a recessed window. Internally set, the stylish bathroom features a contemporary white suite with mixer shower and ladder-style radiator. The Shore is a fashionable and vibrant location north of Edinburgh city centre, offering a blend of historic buildings and modern developments, and is well-served by the area's unrivalled selection of cafés, bars, bistros and eateries, including several Michelin-starred restaurants. Extensive local shopping is available throughout Leith, with Great Junction Street and the foot of Leith Walk close by, and a Tesco superstore on Duke Street. The Ocean Terminal retail and leisure complex offers a wide range of major high-street shopping outlets, a multi-screen cinema, gym, spa, and a variety of restaurants. Walks and cycleways can be found along the Newhaven shore and the Water of Leith, whilst the extensive Leith Links park offers open green spaces.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5643479. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.