3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouth Park Avenue, Norwich
Sold STC £200,000
- GUIDE PRICE £200,000-£210,000
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED EX-LOCAL AUTHORITY HOUSE
- EASILY CONVERTED TO FOUR BEDROOMS WITH ADDITION OF STUD WALL TO LOUNGE
- IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- REQUIRES MODERNISATION
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
GUIDE PRICE £200,000-£210,000 - Perfect investment opportunity. Three bedroom ex-local authority semi-detached house in a popular location which can be easily converted to four bedrooms with the addition of a stud wall to the lounge!
Perfect investment opportunity. Three bedroom ex-local authority semi-detached house in a popular location. It can be easily converted to four bedrooms with the addition of a stud wall to the lounge. The property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, Rarely available, be quick to view.
Double glazed door to front aspect, carpeted and smooth plastered ceilings, radiator.
Lounge 12' 10" x 21' ( 3.91m x 6.40m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear aspect, carpeted with smooth plastered ceilings with coving and gas fireplace,
Kitchen 12' 6" x 10' 1" ( 3.81m x 3.07m )
Pantry cupboard, stainless steel one bowl sink and drainer, roll-top work surfaces, double glazed window to rear aspect, central heating boiler and radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 12' 11" ( 3.40m x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes, radiator, carpeted with smooth plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 9' 7" ( 4.11m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobes, radiator, carpeted with smooth plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 10' 1" ( 2.26m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, carpeted with smooth plastered ceiling.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wash hand basin, shower, fully-tiled.
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
First Floor Landing
With stairs from entrance hall, carpeted, smooth plastered ceiling.
Rear garden with patio area and raised lawn. There is on-street parking available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62724857.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.