2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleTavistock Close, Maidenhead
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- CHALET STYLE BUNGALOW
- TWO BEDROOMS
- BATHROOM & EN-SUITE
- SEPARATE W.C.
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- GARAGE & PARKING
Quiet and highly desirable location towards Pinkneys Green, a delightful two bedroom, two bathroom chalet style semi-detached bungalow, with lounge and dining room, good kitchen, long driveway and an enclosed rear garden. Recommended. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Covered Entrance Porch
Light point, sealed unit double glazed door to:
Radiator, light oak wood flooring, coving.
Lounge 16' 6" x 11' max ( 5.03m x 3.35m max )
Into front aspect bay window with sealed unit double glazing, fireplace with carved timber surround and over mantle hearth, coal effect fire, double radiator, coving, t.v. point.
Dining Room 14' x 10' max ( 4.27m x 3.05m max )
Radiator, sealed unit double glazed sliding patio door, coving, stairs to first floor with understairs open recess.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 9' 10" max ( 3.45m x 3.00m max )
Worktops, inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer and mixer, drawers, cupboards and appliance space, wall cupboards, tall larder cupboard, tiled splashback, integral dishwasher, appliance space for tall fridgefreezer, plumbing for washing machine, space for Rangemaster gas/electric range with extractor and canopy over, double radiator, wall mounted Potterton gas fired boiler, laminate flooring, sealed unit double glazed rear aspect window and sealed unit double glazed door to driveway.
Bedroom 2 10' x 8' 6" ( 3.05m x 2.59m )
Radiator, sealed unit double glazed front aspect window, treble wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors.
Fully tiled with white suite, comprising panel enclosed bath, separate shower mixer and bi-fold screen, large vanity wash hand basin with mixer taps, cupboards and recess under, chrome towel rail, sealed unit double glazed side aspect window, downlights, shaver point.
Low level w.c., half tiled walls, radiator, downlights, sealed unit double glazed side aspect window.
First Floor Landing
Access to eaves storage.
Bedroom 1 13' 9" x 15' 4" max ( 4.19m x 4.67m max )
Plus 2ft front recess. An L-shaped room, with radiator, sealed unit double glazed double front and rear aspect windows, some restricted headroom, built-in wardrobe, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fully tiled, shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under, close coupled w.c., chrome towel ladder, Velux window, eaves cupboard housing hot water tank.
With up and over door.
Rear Garden 48' x 28' ( 14.63m x 8.53m )
Lawn, borders, tap, pathways, ornamental fish pond, raised sun patio with paving and shingle surround, long brick paviour driveway/forecourt leading to:
Open plan, laid to lawn.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 towards Reading turning right after approximately one and a half miles into Highway Avenue. Proceed to the end of the road and take a left into Farm Road, take the first right into Headington Road and continue where Tavistock Close will be found on your right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62724887.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.