3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleStoughton Lane, Stoughton, Leicester
- Barn Conversion Style Property
- Situated within the Grounds of Stoughton Lodge Farm
- Energy Rating C
- Three Double Bedrooms
- En-suite Shower Room & Family Bathroom
- Large Living Room to the rear
- Bespoke Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Large Hallway with Cloakroom Off
- Garage in Block & Off Road Parking
- Gardens to Front, Side & Rear
An exciting opportunity to acquire this interesting property situated within the grounds of Stoughton Lodge Farm offering open countryside views to the front and constructed in a barn conversion style with deceptive living accommodation over two floors comprising a large entrance hall with cloakroom and utility cupboard off, a 23' living room to the rear with French doors onto the rear garden and a 20' bespoke fitted dining kitchen with integrated appliances. On the first floor are three double bedrooms, master en-suite shower room and a family bathroom. The property benefits from a garage, off road parking and an enclosed garden to the rear. The property has been constructed to a high specification and is offered with no upward chain. Stoughton Lodge Farm development is situated on a private road off Stoughton Lane which is a beautiful tree lined road of substantial detached residences just a short distant away from Leicester city.
On entering Stoughton along Gaulby Lane turn left into Church Lane and then left again into Stoughton Lane, the property can eventually be found on the right hand side down a private drive.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62725169.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT160946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.