2 bedroom flat for saleWillesden Lane, Kilburn, London
- CHAIN FREE
- New Lease
- Situated on the First Floor
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Open plan kitchen / reception room
- Designed to a high specification
- Light bright living space throughout
- Ideally situated for transport
- Viewing highly recommended
SITUATED WITHIN A FULLY REFURBISHED NEW DEVELOPMENT IN KILBURN is this very well designed first floor flat providing 662 sq ft of living space.
Accommodation includes: two bedrooms, two bathrooms (one en-suite to master bedroom), bright living area with open plan kitchen/reception room opening onto a balcony. The flat offers light bright living space throughout.
Great location close to Kilburn High Road with excellent transport links into Central London via Kilburn Jubilee Line and Brondesbury Overground Stations (Zone 2). Within walking distance to the popular gastro pubs & cafes of the area. Offered with a new lease and CHAIN FREE.
First Floor -
Kitchen / Reception Room - 18'5 x 15'10 (5.61m x 4.83m) -
Bedroom 1 - 18'5 x 8'7 (5.61m x 2.62m) -
Bedroom 2 - 18'5 x 6'8 (5.61m x 2.03m) -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26591286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Camerons Stiff & Co, Queens Park - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.