2 bedroom flat for saleWillesden Lane, Kilburn, London
- CHAIN FREE
- New Lease
- Situated on the Third Floor
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Open plan kitchen / reception room
- Designed to a high specification
- Light bright living space throughout
- Ideally situated for transport
- Viewing highly recommended
SITUATED WITHIN THIS NEW DEVELOPMENT IN KILBURN is this fully refurbished flat situated on the third floor providing ample 710 sq of light bright living space.
The apartment has been tastefully designed and accommodation comprises of two bedrooms, two bathrooms (one en-suite), open plan kitchen/reception and private balcony offering lovely views of the area.
Excellent location close to Kilburn High Road with great transport links into Central London via Kilburn Jubilee Line and Brondesbury Overground Stations (Zone 2), and close to the popular gastro pubs & cafes of the area. Offered with a new lease and CHAIN FREE.
Third Floor -
Reception Room - 18'4 x 15'9 (5.59m x 4.80m) -
Kitchen - 12'6 x 6'4 (3.81m x 1.93m) -
Bedroom 1 - 11'9 x 8'7 (3.58m x 2.62m) -
Bedroom 2 - 17'8 x 6'8 (5.38m x 2.03m) -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26591289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Camerons Stiff & Co, Queens Park - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.