3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAcorn Grove, Church Village, Pontypridd, CF38 2AJ
Sold STC £179,950
- LARGE CONSERVATORY
- RE-FITTED KITCHEN
- RE-FITTED BATHROOM
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
** A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED SEMI-DETACHED HOME WITH EXTENDED LIVING ACCOMMODATION, LARGE CONSERVATORY, A BEAUTIFULLY RE-FITTED KITCHEN (both with under-heating) plus a RE-FITTED BATHROOM**
Dylan Davies are pleased to offer for sale this lovely 3 bedroom semi-detached home in Church Village. Neatly positioned & tucked away on a popular and sought after cul-de-sac the property enjoys privacy to both the front and rear aspects plus driveway parking.
Internally the accommodation comprises of an entrance hall with laminate flooring & radiator, a cloakroom with tiled floor & vanity wash hand basin, a front facing lounge with open staircase, a beautifully re-fitted kitchen featuring under-floor heating, solid oak block worktops, belfast style sink and under cabinet lighting. Adjoining the kitchen are openings to the impressive conservatory (with under-floor heating continuing) and an additional sitting room with dual aspects. The first floor accommodation comprises of two double bedrooms, a single bedroom plus a newly re-fitted family bathroom with shower over the bath.
Externally the property benefits from a pretty front garden, driveway parking with gated access to the side leading the enclosed & private rear garden featuring a decked patio area lawn.
**EARLY VIEWING COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED**
* HALLWAY: 0.91m x 1.78m (3' x 5' 10")
* CLOAKROOM / WC: 0.79m x 1.78m (2' 7" x 5' 10")
* LOUNGE: 4.42m (max) x 4.78m (max) (14' 6" x 15' 8")
* KITCHEN (re-fitted): 4.42m x 2.51m (14' 6" x 8' 3")
* CONSERVATORY (underfloor heating): 3.51m x 3.15m (11' 6" x 10' 4")
* SITTING ROOM: 2.31m x 4.83m (7' 7" x 15' 10")
* LANDING AREA: 1.73m x 2.39m (5' 8" x 7' 10")
* BEDROOM ONE: 2.57m x 4.04m (8' 5" x 13' 3")
* BEDROOM TWO: 2.57m (max) x 3.28m (8' 5" x 10' 9")
* BEDROOM THREE: 1.75m x 3.12m (5' 9" x 10' 3")
* BATHROOM (re-fitted)
* FRONT GARDEN & DRIVEWAY
* REAR GARDEN
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dylan Davies Estate Agents, Tonteg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.