2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHedgelands, Wisbech
Sold STC £120,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive Campaign on this Property
- Perfect First Time Buy or Investment
- 16Ft Lounge
- Gas Central Heating (New from 2015)
- Single Garage and Off Road Parking
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
*Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
*Single Garage and Off Road Parking
*Gas Central Heating (New from 2015)
*Perfect First Time Buy or Investment
*£1000 Buyers Incentive Campaign on this Property
4.20m x 4.91m (13'9" x 16'1") There is an electric feature fireplace, radiator, stairs to first floor, window to front, TV and telephone point and door leading to;
2.56m x 4.20m (8'4" x 13'9") Fitted with a matching range of base and wall units with worktop space over and tiled splashbacks. Single drainer sink, space for cooker, window to rear, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas central heating boiler and door to rear garden.
There are doors to all rooms and loft access with power and lighting.
3.59m x 3.36m (11'9" x 11'0") There is a window to the front, radiator, telephone point, radiator and wardrobes to one wall.
2.21m x 3.94m (7'3" x max 12'11") There is a window to the rear and a radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower overhead. There are partly tiled walls, radiator, wall cabinet, airing cupboard and frosted window to the rear.
Front of the Property
The front of the property provides a gravelled area and a concrete drive leading to the garage which offers plenty of off road parking.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with many mature trees and shrubs; some raised flower beds, patio area, garden shed and the garden is fully enclosed.
There is an up and over door power and lighting connected and loft access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62726237.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.