2 bedroom terraced house for saleBuccleuch Street, Kettering
Sold STC £100,000
- Well Presented Centre Terrace
- Offered with Rental Option
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- First Floor Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Close to Town Centre Amenities
- Viewing Highly Recommended
CENTRE TERRACE - CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES - TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS - Offered for sale with the option of a tenant in situ achieving £450 pcm - Contact agent to arrange a viewing
ENTRANCE HALL 14'5 in length (4.42m in length)
Reached via main front door. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Radiator.
LOUNGE 10'4 x 10'3 (3.17m x 3.14m)
Bow window to front aspect. Radiator.
KITCHEN 11'5 x 10'9 (3.51m x 3.32m)
A range of base and wall level units with work surfaces over and tiled splash back surrounds. Sink and drainer unit. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Fitted oven and hob. Window and door to rear garden. Tiled flooring. Radiator. Under stairs storage housing boiler for gas central heating.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Window to rear aspect. Access to loft space.
BEDROOM ONE 11'10 x 11'5 (3.38m x 3.51m)
Window to rear aspect. Radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 10'5 x 10'2 (3.20m x 3.11m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator.
Frosted window to front aspect. Suite comprises panel bath, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splashbacks. Radiator. Extractor. Tiled flooring.
Enclosed by fencing and walling. Mainly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62726243.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.