2 bedroom bungalow for saleCoombe Vale, Saltdean, Brighton
Sold STC £310,000
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Link-Detached Bungalow
- Garage and Driveway
- Chain Free
- Great Location
Located on Coombe Vale in Saltdean, this 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow has plenty of potential. The property offers a garage and private driveway, a front and rear garden.
This spacious 1950's link-detached 2 double bedroom bungalow is located on Coombe Vale in Saltdean.
This property offers a garage and a private driveway and benefits from having 2 good sized double bedrooms, a fitted kitchen that overlooks the rear garden, bathroom and a spacious open lounge/ dining area with patio doors leading out onto a Southerly facing rear garden. Set within a quiet residential location this property has great potential to develop into a beautiful family home. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate this property's potential. Further benefiting from walking distance to the beach front, the South Down's National Park and close by to amenities and bus routes into Brighton & Hove.
Door to front. Storage cupboard to side.
WC. Double glazed window to front.
Lounge 22' x 11' 4" max into recess ( 6.71m x 3.45m max into recess )
Double glazed window to front. Double glazed patio doors. Gas fire place. Radiator. TV point.
Kitchen 12' 4" max x 11' 10" ( 3.76m max x 3.61m )
Fitted kitchen. Wall/base. Double glazed window to rear. Door leading to garden. Sink/drainer. Work surfaces. Tilling. Electric oven. Cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Combination boiler. Radiator.
Bedroom 1 10' 1" x 11' 5" ( 3.07m x 3.48m )
Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 7' 11" x 9' 5" ( 2.41m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Bath. Shower. Wash hand basin. Part tilling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62728040.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTD102304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Rottingdean. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.