3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWantage Close, Moulton, Northampton
- Three bedroom semi detached
- Large sitting room
- Re-fitted kitchen/dining room
- Enclosed rear garden with summerhouse
- Driveway and detached garage
- No upper chain
A well presented and extended semi detached property located in the popular Moulton area. The property has been improved by the current vendors over the years and is in good decorative order throughout. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, clockroom, 23ft sitting room and refitted kitchen/dining room with built-in oven and hob. The first floor offers three double bedrooms and a family shower room. Outside offers a block paved driveway providing off road parking to the front for several cars leading to a detached garage. To the rear of the property is a good size garden with summerhouse. Further benefits include uPVC double glazing, gas radiator heating and no upper chain. (A/1047/L)
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING: C
Bedroom 1 - 12'2 x 10'8 -
Bedroom 2 - 11'0 x 10'8 -
Bedroom 3 - 9'5 x 8'11 -
Reception 1 - 23'11 x 11'6 -
Kitchen - 27'4 x 8'6 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62728073.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26591541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by O'Riordan Bond, Kingsthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.