3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCastle Close, Corby
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi Detached
- Garage And Parking
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Double Glazing (Where Specified)
- Gas Central Heating
A rarely available, three bedroom home with garage and parking in need of some renovations but situated in a cul de sac close to local schools.
A three bedroom semi detached property in a sought after area offered with no onward chain, This home is ideally placed for access to local amenities such as schools, shopping and restaurants and benefits from an entrance porch, living room, kitchen/diner, conservatory, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside are front and rear gardens and a driveway leading to a single garage. This property also benefits from double glazing (where specified) and gas central heating. Viewing is highly recommended.
Entry via a double glazed door to the front aspect, features include a double glazed window to the front aspect and a single glazed window to the side aspect.
Entry via a single glazed door to the front aspect, features include a wall mounted radiator and a cupboard.
Lounge 15' x 12' 7" max ( 4.57m x 3.84m max )
This room features a double glazed window to the front aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 10" max x 9' 4" ( 4.83m max x 2.84m )
A fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units, a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, work surfaces over, partial complimentary tiling, a gas cooker point, space and plumbing for a washing machine, central heating boiler and a wall mounted radiator. Further features include a walk in pantry housing the gas meter, a double glazed window to the rear aspect and French doors into the rear garden.
Of brick construction, features include double glazed patio doors and ceramic flooring.
Staircase from the hallway, features include access to the loft and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 8' 3" ( 4.17m x 2.51m )
This room features a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" plus door recess x 11' max into wardrobe ( 2.72m plus door recess x 3.35m max into wardrobe )
This room features a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" max x 7' 3" ( 3.25m max x 2.21m )
This room features a double glazed window to the front aspect, a built in wardrobe, a storage cupboard and a wall mounted radiator.
A three piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and wc, features include pull complimentary tiling, a wall mounted radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
A low maintenance paved garden with a small lawned area, raised beds, a courtesy door to the garage and side access leading to the driveway.
With power and lighting, a timber door and two single glazed windows to the side aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62728127.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COR108045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Corby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.