3 bedroom penthouse for saleChurchill Way, Cardiff
Sold STC £415,000
- THREE BEDROOMS. ENSUITE TO MASTER HAS WALK IN WARDROBE AND ACCESS TO THE BALCONY. FAMILY BATHROOM
- WRAP AROUND BALCONY ACCESS VIA THE LOUNGE, KITCHEN. AND MASTER BEDROOM
- SEPARATE STUDY.
- TWO SEPARATELY OWNED CAR PARK SPACES
PENTHOUSE. Private hallway, great size lounge with access to the wrap around balcony. Fitted kitchen also with access to the balcony. Three bedrooms. Master bedroom with en-suite, walk-in wardrobe and balcony, family bathroom. Separate room that could be used as a study/storage. NO CHAIN.
****MORE PROPERTIES URGENTLY REQUIRED IN LANDMARK*****PENTHOUSE. SPECTACULAR VIEWS. Concierge with lift access to the top floor that leads solely to the apartment. Storage Room on the landing. Private hallway, great size lounge with access to the wrap around balcony. Fitted kitchen also with access to the balcony. Three bedrooms. Master bedroom with en-suite, walk-in wardrobe and balcony. Another en-suite and a Family Bathroom. Separate room that could be used as a study/storage(6'0 x 5'7). Two separately owned car park spaces. NO CHAIN.
Access to the concierge with security entrance to the lifts.
A good size hallway with access to all rooms, airing cupboard and a utility area. Wood floor.
Study 6' 7" x 5' 7" ( 2.01m x 1.70m )
Kitchen 14' 11" x 13' 6" ( 4.55m x 4.11m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating a stainless steel bowl and drainer, built in oven, hob, microwave. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Wood floor. Spot lights to the ceiling. Window and door leading to the balcony.
Lounge 25' 8" x 19' 1" max ( 7.82m x 5.82m max )
A lovely size room with floor to ceiling windows with glorious views over the city. Access to the balcony.
Bedroom One 19' 3" max x 12' max ( 5.87m max x 3.66m max )
Doubled glazed window and door that leads to the balcony. Carpeted. Walk in wardrobe.
Panelled bath, close coupled w.c, shower cubicle, tiled floor, tiled splash areas. Spot lights to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" max x 15' 7" max ( 3.38m max x 4.75m max )
Double glazed window to the rear. Carpeted. Access to the En-suite.
Close coupled w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, towel rail. Tiled splash areas.
Bedroom Three 14' 11" x 10' max ( 4.55m x 3.05m max )
Two double glazed windows to the rear. Carpeted,
Panelled bath, close coupled w.c, pedestal wash hand basin. Towel rail. Tiled splash areas. Double glazed obscure window to the rear.
Two separately owned car park spaces.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62728223.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRP105180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Pontcanna. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.