4 bedroom detached villa for sale3 Millhouse Gait, Inverkip, PA16 0DH
Sold by Us £299,000
- Modern executive villa
- 4/5 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Spacious designer kitchen with AEG appliances
- Solid oak flooring in the reception hallway and dining / family room
- Stunning stairway balustrade with polished chrome spindles.
- Four bedrooms all with built in wardrobe storage
3 Millhouse Gait is a modern executive villa located in this small development of four similar properties. With interior finishes to include solid oak flooring in the reception hallway and dining / family room, designer kitchen with AEG appliances and stunning stairway balustrade with polished chrome spindles.
The flexible layout includes a spacious kitchen dining and living area on open plan basis with patio doors to the rear gardens. Further apartments on the ground floor include utility room, wc/cloaks and bright formal lounge overlooking the rear gardens and a family room / bedroom 5. The galleried upper landing has four bedrooms all with built in wardrobe storage, the master with en-suite shower room and a family bathroom with 4 piece suite.
The home has an integral garage with driveway parking and front and rear gardens. Double glazing and gas central heating are installed.
Rec hall 16'5" x 14'9"
Lounge 19'2" x 10'1"
Dining area 22'3" x 10'5"
Kitchen 11'6" x 10'3"
Utility 9'10" x 5'6"
Family / bed 5 10'2" x 9'10"
Wc / cloaks
Bedroom 1 16'1" x 10'0"
En-Suite 8'2" x 6'5"
Bedroom 2 17'5" x 10'7"
Bedroom 3 14'6" x 10'0"
Bedroom 4 10'5" x 10'0"
Bathroom 10'0" x 9'6"
EE Rating C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62728484.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LA0741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Largs. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.