2 bedroom flat for saleKingston Road, Portsmouth
- Two bedroom first floor flat
- No forward chain
- Fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Recently redecorated
- Ideal investment or first time buy
- Central location
Fox and Sons would like to welcome to the market this two bedroom first floor flat with two bedrooms, fitted kitchen, bathroom and a generous lounge. This property is in a great location and is close to the city centre and transport link. Ideal buy for first time buyers or investment.
Fox and Sons would like to welcome to the market this two bedroom first floor flat with two bedrooms, fitted kitchen, bathroom and a generous lounge. This property is in a great location and is close to the city centre and transport link. Ideal buy for first time buyers or investment. Call now to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed window to front aspect, carpet flooring, big storage cupboard.
Lounge 11' 10" x 12' 11" ( 3.61m x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, gas fire place, carpet flooring.
Kitchen 6' 3" x 8' 10" ( 1.91m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted kitchen with wall/base units, sink/drainer, work surfaces, fully tiled, space for cooker and washing machine.
Bedroom One 9' 11" x 12' 11" ( 3.02m x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 6' 9" x 9' 11" ( 2.06m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front aspect.
Bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, fully tiled, separate WC.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62730653.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR105291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.