3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRosebury Street, Hull
- Attention Cash Buyers
- Popular Location
- Investment Opportunity
- 3 Bedrooms
- View Now
William H Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £50,000 for 9 Rosebury Street, Hull. HU3 6PQ. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact William H Brown, 82 Newland Aenue, Hull. HU5 3AB Tel 01482 447748 before exchange of contracts.
Attention Cash Buyers, 3 Bed property, Popular location off Albert Avenue, Ideal re-furb opportunity.
Double glazed front entrance door, radiator and stairs to first floor landing.
Lounge 11' 1" max into recess x 10' 9" plus bay ( 3.38m max into recess x 3.28m plus bay )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, coving to ceiling and radiator.
Dining Room 11' 6" min x 11' 1" max into recess ( 3.51m min x 3.38m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, coving to ceiling, understairs cupboard and radiator.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 8' 8" ( 3.81m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to side and plumbing for washing machine.
Door to garden.
Wc and tiled flooring.
Ground Floor Shower Room
Comprising of shower, wash hand basin, wc, radiator, extractor fan and window.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 13' 4" plus recess x 11' ( 4.06m plus recess x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, storage shelves and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 9" max x 9' 1" max ( 3.89m max x 2.77m max )
Double glazed window to the rear and side aspect and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 12' 9" max x 7' 8" plus recess ( 3.89m max x 2.34m plus recess )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
To the rear is a courtyard with storage shed and timber boundary fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62730737.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEA115156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Newland Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.