3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleParsons Green, Langley Country Park, DERBY
Offers in Region of £205,000
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED AND STYLISH SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- WITHIN ECCLESBOURNE SCHOOL CATCHMENT
- THREE BEDROOMS (MASTER EN SUITE)
- WITHIN 10 YEAR NHBC GUARANTEE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- NO CHAIN
**ECCLESBOURNE SCHOOL CATCHMENT**This immaculately presented and stylish new build semi detached house is situated within the incredibly popular Langley Country Park development which is popular for its easy access to Derby City centre and major commuting links.
**ECCLESBOURNE SCHOOL CATCHMENT** **NO CHAIN** This immaculately presented and stylish new build semi detached house is situated within the incredibly popular Langley Country Park development which is popular for its positioning for commuting to Derby City centre and easy access to excellent local amenities and major commuting links. Within its 10 year NHBC guarantee the superbly appointed accommodation benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and no upward chain and in brief comprises entrance hallway, downstairs wc., kitchen, lounge, three bedrooms (master bedroom with en suite shower room), family bathroom, front and rear gardens and driveway parking for two cars. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!.
having front entrance UPVC door with obscured glass insets, wooden effect flooring, stairs rising to first floor, radiator and doors leading into
having a matching white low level wc with push button flush nd pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splash backs, wall mounted consumer unit and extractor fan and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.07m x 2.57m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over, under unit lighting and splashbacks incorporating one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring gas hob, stainless steel splashback and stainless steel extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, cupboard housing gas central heating combination boiler, front elevation double glazed window, project wooden effect flooring and radiator.
Lounge 16' 10" x 15' 8" ( 5.13m x 4.78m )
having rear elevation double glazed doors providing access to rear garden with double glazed side lights to either side, storage cupboards, space for a dining table, sky and virgin connection points, telephone point and two radiators.
First Floor Landing
having loft access hatch, large storage cupboard, radiator and doors leading into
Master Bedroom 10' 2" x 9' 11" plus recess ( 3.10m x 3.02m plus recess )
having two front elevation double glazed windows, radiator, fitted wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors, television point and door leading into
En Suite Shower Room
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks and larger separate shower cubicle with shower over, tiled surround and sliding glass doors, front elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 8' 8" ( 2.79m x 2.64m )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 6' 1" ( 2.64m x 1.85m )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bathroom 7' x 6' ( 2.13m x 1.83m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback and panelled bath with mixer tap and tiled surround, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, extractor fan and radiator.
to the front of the property there is a small garden which is mainly laid to lawn which incorporates paved pathway to front entrance door, flower beds and driveway running along the side of the property which provides ample off street parking for two cars. There is also a gated access to the rear of the property. To the rear of the property there is a good sized enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn which incorporates paved patio, two vegetable plots, outside tap, garden shed, gate access to driveway and boundary fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62730740.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY110013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.