3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrooklyn Road, Cheltenham, GL51 8DZ
- APPROXIMATELY 80FT REAR GARDEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES
- 1930'S BAY FRONTED
- MODERN OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM
- SPACE TO EXTEND
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- CLOSE TO RETAIL PARKS, CHELTENHAM SPA TRAIN STATION & GCHQ
House-moves are delighted to market this well presented three bedroom 1930's bay fronted property. The house is situated on a good size plot benefiting a private rear garden of an approximately 80ft and parking to the front for several vehicles. Inside there is a good size Living Room with bay window, a very light and spacious Kitchen/Family Room with double doors leading to the garden. Upstairs there are three Bedrooms two of which are doubles and a modern family Bathroom. We expect a high level of interest on this house so call us now to arrange your viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62730773.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHESP200570. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by House-Moves Limited, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.