Get brand editions for Settled, National

3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

Fifth Avenue, Wolverhampton WV10 9SU

Shared ownership £31,250

Property Description

Key features

  • Kitchen diner
  • Attic / Loft
  • Central Heating
  • Double Glazing
  • Downstairs toilet
  • Front & Back garden

Full description

Tenure: Leasehold

Shared ownership with Bromford housing association - buy as little as 25% ( and pay rent on the other 75%.
Full price (100% ownership) - £125,000.

Settled are pleased to bring to the market this recently refurbished and tastefully presented semi-detached property. Situated on a corner plot this modern built property is not overlooked from the front and is situated in an excellent location within walking distance of local shops, school and public transport.
The accommodation on offer comprises entrance hallway with attractive black tiled floor, spacious reception room decorated in a contemporary style with under stairs storage cupboard and door leading to rear garden together with stylish wooden flooring. There is a separate and generous sized dining kitchen with attractive modern units and built in hob/oven/extractor with door leading out onto the rear garden.
Upstairs the property has three bedrooms and a bright and airy modern family bathroom with over bath shower. Externally there is a driveway to the front of property and to the rear there is a small private and enclosed garden laid to lawn. This property comes with no upward chain and should be viewed without delay to avoid disappointment.



Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
09 January 2017

Nearest stations

  • Wolverhampton (1.4 mi)
  • Wolverhampton St George's (1.6 mi)
  • The Royal (1.8 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Settled, National

35 Kingsland Road London E2 8AA

03300 881422 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Floorplans


To view this property or request more details, contact:

Settled, National

35 Kingsland Road London E2 8AA

03300 881422 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Wolverhampton (1.4 mi)
  • Wolverhampton St George's (1.6 mi)
  • The Royal (1.8 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Settled, National

35 Kingsland Road London E2 8AA

03300 881422 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 2586. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Settled, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.