2 bedroom bungalow for saleStrath Elgin, Law
Offers Over £77,895
- Rarely available, spacious, bungalow
- Good sized lounge with big picture window
- Modern Kitchen
- Well presented bedrooms with laminate wood flooring
- Fully tiled family bathroom with shower
- Enclosed gardens with wooden chalet/workspace
- Long driveway
*** OFFERS OVER £77,895 WITH A HOME REPORT VALUE OF £88,000 ***
Hello, are you looking for a really lovely, 2 bedroom semi detached bungalow, in a popular area of Law?
Would you like a beautiful lounge with modern decor, laminate wood flooring and big picture window?
What about a good size family kitchen with light wood units, contrasting worktops, tiled splashback, stainless steel oven and hob and laminate flooring?
How about 2 well presented bedrooms with fitted mirrored wardrobes in the master bedroom and wood laminate flooring in both?
Would you like a bright, fully tiled family bathroom with shower over the bath and glass shower screen?
What about a fully enclosed, easily maintained garden with raised decked patio area and mature trees to the rear offering privacy?
How about a wooden chalet which has power and could be used as workspace?
Would you like a long driveway to the side of the property?
What about gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
***FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY***
Lounge 4.70m (15'5") x 2.95m (9'8")
Kitchen 2.13m (7'0") x 1.88m (6'2")
Bedroom 1 3.17m (10'5") x 3.00m (9'10")
Bedroom 2 3.17m (10'5") x 2.34m (7'8")
Family Bathroom 1.83m (6'0") x 1.68m (5'6")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62732045.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1003070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.