4 bedroom link detached house for saleClopton Drive, Long Melford, Sudbury
Sold STC £325,000
- Extended Living Accommodation
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Bedroom & Wet Room To Ground Floor
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Off-Road Parking
GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM WITH WETROOM - This three/four bedroom extended family home is situated in the historic village of Long Melford, close to a range of shops, schooling, public houses and restaurants. The property offers gas heating, living room with log burner and off-road parking.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Double glazed entrance door leading into the entrance porch.
Opening to entrance hall.
Radiator, stairs to first floor landing, doors to:
Ground Floor Bedroom Four 11' 5" x 9' 5" ( 3.48m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in cupboard, underfloor heating, access to loft space, door to wet room.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in cupboard, tiled shower area, wash hand basin, under floor heating,
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 15' 9" x 9' 9" ( 4.80m x 2.97m )
Range of base and eye levels units incorporating drawers, wood block work surfaces including a breakfast bar area, 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splash backs, space for dishwasher, walk in pantry area, space for range style cooker, space for fridge/freezer, radiator.
Lounge 16' 11" x 10' 11" ( 5.16m x 3.33m )
Full height double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, brick fireplace with brick hearth and inset log burner, opening through to dining/family room.
Dining/ Family Room 15' x 11' 1" ( 4.57m x 3.38m )
Two radiators, serving hatch from kitchen, double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden.
Door to airing cupboard, doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 10' 8" ( 3.99m x 3.25m )
Built-in double wardrobe, radiator, two double glazed windows to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 10' 7" ( 3.43m x 3.23m )
Built-in cupboard, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 7' 3" ( 2.51m x 2.21m )
Radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Comprising panelled bath with central mixer tap and shower over, low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, double glazed window to front aspect.
Outside The Property
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off-road parking with a pathway leading to the front entrance door. The remainder is laid to lawn with shrub bed.
The rear garden commences with an area of decking accessed via the dining/family room. The remainder of the garden is laid to lawn with raised beds for planting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62733002.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD105562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.