5 bedroom detached house for saleWoodland Way, Long Newton
- A Substantial Five Bedroom Detached Residence, Nicely Situated within the Popular Village of Long
- The Property Has Been Sensibly Priced for an Early Sale & Is Offered with the Benefit of No Onward Chain
- An Extensive Lounge with a Wall Mounted Gas Fire Opens Directly to the Dining Room
- Kitchen with White High Gloss & Separate Utility Room
- Five Generous First Floor Bedrooms with One Having Previously been used as a First Floor Lounge & Three Have Fitted Wardrobes
- There is an En-Suite Shower Bedroom to the Master Bedroom Together with a Re-Fitted Family Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite
- Pleasant Gardens to Front & Rear, Block Paved Double Width Driveway & Larger Than Average
- Garage with Roller Door
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazed Windows
A Substantial Five Bedroom Detached Residence, Nicely Situated within the Popular Village of Long
Newton. The Property has been Sensibly Priced for an Early Sale and Is Offered with the Benefit of No Onward Chain. An Excellent Family Home Which Has Been Priced to Reflect the Need for Some Updating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62735873.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR160083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.