4 bedroom detached house for saleHonner Close, Hawkinge, Folkestone, Kent
- Attractive 4 bedroom detached family home
- 2 en-suite shower rooms
- Lounge, dining room and study
- Spacious conservatory
- Double garage and off road parking
- EPC energy rating C (73)
When raising a family, nothing can be more reassuring than the security a cul-de-sac location offers! Set back in the far corner of the close you can't help but be impressed by the parking facilities that present themselves upon your arrival. A double garage will allow you to put the car away and have a workshop or additional storage, depending on your needs.Inside the house itself a well designed layout to suit the modern family gives this home a versatile edge. A very relaxing lounge enjoys generous dimensions and with the internal double doors can combine itself with the dining room which is great when entertaining or hosting special events. Catering will be a pleasure in a stunning environment. Glistening from a recent update, conjuring up your culinary delights couldn't have better surroundings. Ensuring there is never a dull moment, the conservatory allows you to bring the outside in and makes for a great space for children to pay away from the adults or vice versa! With working from home becoming more and more popular the study will make this a viable option. On warmer days you can soak up the sun or just watch the children have fun in the rear garden.Four double bedrooms provide very comfortable sleeping arrangements, even more so considering two of them come complete with en-suites.
What the Owner says:
Location was everything when we chose to live here and having a garden that seems to attract the sunlight all day long; the other attraction was the large detached double garage. Since living here we have added the conservatory, redecorated throughout and modernised the kitchen/breakfast room making the home more practical and certainly up to date.Having two en-suite shower rooms, a bathroom and a downstairs cloakroom really suits family life and something we couldn't do without.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Study: 8'11 x 6'2 (2.72m x 1.88m)
- Lounge: 21'5 x 12'9 (6.53m x 3.89m)
- Dining Room: 11'1 x 9'9 (3.38m x 2.97m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 15'6 maximum x 14'8 maximum (4.73m x 4.47m) narrowing to 5'11 minimum x 5'5 minimum (1.80m x 1.65m)
- Conservatory: 17'1 x 9'5 (5.21m x 2.87m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'11 x 10'4 (4.55m x 3.15m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 13'4 x 9'8 (4.07m x 2.95m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 3: 11'8 x 8'11 (3.56m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'10 x 8'11 (3.00m x 2.72m)
- Bathroom: 6'11 x 5'8 (2.11m x 1.73m)
- Double Garage
- Off Road Parking
- Front and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62736683.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12634287. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Folkestone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.