3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRiding Hill, Great Lumley, Chester Le Street, DH3
- 3 Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Large Westerly Facing Back Garden
- Block Paved Parking For 2 Cars
- Gas Central Heating & UPVC Double Glazing
- Attractively Priced
- Requires Modernisation
- No Onward Chain
- Ideal Investment Or First Time Buy
- Village Location Near Amenities
- 3 Attached Outhouses Could Be Converted
Requiring updating and improvement this attractively priced property is available with no onward chain and would make an ideal first time buy or investment opportunity. It should prove particularly attractive as it has a large westerly facing back garden together with off street parking to front. It has gas central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing. The accommodation comprises Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, three Bedrooms, Bathroom and wc. In addition, to the side of the property there is a rear lobby leading to three outhouses/store rooms which could be adapted and converted to provide extra living space. Early viewing is recommended.
Riding Hill is part of an established residential estate at Great Lumley. The village offers a range of local schools and amenities and has the benefit of being adjacent to open countryside whilst offering easy access to Chester le Street and beyond to other major regional centres including Durham City, Gateshead, Newcastle upon Tyne and Sunderland.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62737088.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLS160344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Chester Le Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.