2 bedroom cottage for saleSilver Street, Chalford Hill, STROUD, Gloucestershire, GL6 8ES
Sold by Us
- COTSWOLD STONE COTTAGE
- 2 BEDROOMS
- UPSTAIRS BATHROOM & UTILITY
- SITTING ROOM WITH INGLENOOK & LOG BURNER
- KITCHEN WITH 'EVERHOT' RANGE COOKER
- EXTRA ELEVATED GARDEN WITH SUMMERHOUSE
- BEAUTIFUL VIEWS OVER THE VILLAGE & VALLEY
Tucked away in the heart of Chalford Hill village and away from any passing traffic; this Cotswold cottage has character and charm in abundance.
Located just off Silver Street, the cottage is certainly not large but is packed with original features and has all you could possibly desire from a cottage. The accommodation is on three floors and has 2 bedrooms, an upstairs bathroom and a utility. The cosy sitting room with inglenook fireplace and log burner is inviting, and there is a compact kitchen on this ground floor level too, which has fitted cabinets, Belfast sink and an ‘Everhot’ range cooker.
Follow the path from the front garden of the cottage, up to a raised garden which has a summerhouse and the most beautiful views over the village and the Chalford Valley.
This is a little piece of Cotswold heritage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62737241.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 132012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.