7 bedroom property for saleEast Castle St, Bridgnorth
Sold STC £725,000
- Imposing Georgian town house
- Situated on one of the most prestigious streets in Bridgnorth
- Formerly belonged to Thomas Telford
- Period features throughout
- Three reception room
- Seven bedrooms (two with en-suites) plus a further two bathrooms
- Courtyard and lawned areas to rear
- Large cellar
- Benefits from Bridgnorth's many amenities
- Well located for commuting via M54
Imposing Grade II Listed Georgian town house, formerly belonging to Thomas Telford who resided here whilst designing the nearby St. Mary Magdalene Church. The property is situated on one of the most prestigious streets in Bridgnorth and is thought to date back to 1730. The accommodation is spread over three floors with period features throughout and includes an impressive entrance hall, three reception rooms, breakfast kitchen, utility, cloakroom, seven bedrooms (two with en-suites) plus two further bathrooms. There is a generous cellar with courtyard garden and lawned areas to the rear with far reaching views. Bridgnorth provides a good selection of amenities and is well located with regards to commuting via the M54 which offers good access to the M6 motorway and network beyond.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7232476. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harwood Shropshire Ltd , Broseley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.