1 bedroom apartment for sale24 The Ashes, Birmingham
- Modern One Bedroom Fifth Floor Apartment
- Bedroom With Built in Wardrobes
- Modern Bathroom
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Gated Underground Parking Space
- Within Walking Distance of Cannon Hill Park
- Within Walking Distance of Edgbaston Cricket Ground
EPC band: B
An Immaculately presented one bedroom fifth floor apartment located at the Ashes, Opposite Edgbaston Cricket Club. Within walking distance to Cannon Hill Park the property comprises: Entrance hallway, open plan living kitchen room, bedroom with built in wardrobes, modern bathroom and balcony.
The property further benefits from double glazing and underfloor heating throughout, allocated underground parking space, intercom system that is linked to your phone, 24hr concierge, communal gardens and lift. Internal viewing is highly recommended in order to appreciate the size, condition and location of the property on offer.
Wooden style flooring, storage cupboard housing water tank and under floor heating.
Open Plan Living Kitchen Area 10’4’’(max) x 21’3’’(max)
Double glazed patio doors to the side leading to balcony, wooden style flooring, underfloor heating. Wall and base units, kitchen with integrated appliances including fridge, freezer, dishwasher, oven with four ring hob and sink with mixer tap.
Bedroom One 9’3’’ x 11'7’’(into wardrobes)
Double glazed window to the side elevation, built in wardrobes, underfloor heating and carpeted flooring.
Bathroom 8’11’’ x 9’7’’
Modern bathroom, bath with overhead shower and glass style screen, low level W.C., floating sink, tiling to splash prone areas and under floor heating.
Remaining Lease Approx: 134 years
Service Charge: £1732 per annum, payable every 6 months
Ground Rent: £330 per annum, payable every 6 months<!--EndFragment-->
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.