2 bedroom apartment for saleVista Apartments, Woodland Crescent, London, SE10
- superb two bedroom apartment
- split level - 1st and 2nd floor
- secure parking
- excellent condition
- two balconies
- 22ft open plan kitchen/diner
- moments from Greenwich Park
- seconds from rail
A superb and large two bedroom split level apartment, that occupies the first and second floor of this awesome and unique development located just seconds from the Royal Park. In excellent order the property briefly comprises of a lovely 22ft kitchen diner, two really good sized double bedrooms and a modern bathrooms. Added features include secure off street parking, two balconies and video entry system. Vista Apartments is perfectly located on Woodland Crescent, on the cusp of East and West Greenwich. The town centre is within 8-10 minutes' walk, as is the new leisure facilities at Greenwich Square. Maze Hill mainline rail is literally moments away. Additional pictures and virtual tours are available online at www.winkworth.co.uk
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62740109.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRE160256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Greenwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.