3 bedroom terraced house for saleGarth Road, Morden
- Three Bedrooms
- Large through lounge
- En-suite to bedroom
- Within access to Northern Line
- Newly fitted elegant kitchen
This fantastic three bedroom mid-terrace house is situated on one of Morden's most popular roads! The property benefits from a large through lounge, a newly fitted elegant modern kitchen, en-suite to the main bedroom and a separate downstairs cloakroom.
This fantastic three bedroom mid-terrace house is situated on one of Morden's most popular roads! The property benefits from a large through lounge, a newly fitted elegant modern kitchen, en-suite to the main bedroom and a separate downstairs cloakroom. The property also benefits from a secluded rear garden with allocated parking and within walking distance to transport links taking you into Morden town centre giving you access to the Northern Line.
From our office at SM4 5HP:
Head south-west on York Cl towards Morden Ct 233 ft
Turn right onto Morden Ct79 ft
Turn left onto London Rd/A24
Continue to follow A24 1.7 mi
Turn right onto Garth Rd
Go through 1 roundabout
Destination will be on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOD100238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Morden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.