4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Chestertons, Bathampton, Bath
- Modern Detached Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Double Garage & Off Street Parking
- South Facing Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
An imposing modern detached family home set in the heart of Bathampton offering four bedrooms, master with en suite, three reception rooms and double garage. Offered with No Onward Chain.
Bathampton is on the southern boundary of Bath, only one and a half miles from the Georgian city centre. The village itself offers many local amenities including the doctor's and dentist's surgeries, primary school, parish church and a varied selection of restaurants and pubs.
Commuters will also find this village ideal as Bath is accessible via car and a regular bus service but also via the wonderful and picturesque walks along the Kennet & Avon canal. Furthermore the direct rail links to London Paddington (90mins on average) from the Bath Spa Station is less than two miles away and motorists looking to access the M4 can skip the long queues of traffic heading into Bath city centre by utilising the Bathampton Toll Bridge to access the A46 bypass.
The property is also within easy reach of excellent state and independent schools which include Bathampton Primary, King Edwards and The Royal High School.
The World Heritage city of Bath is on the doorstep of this wonderful village and offers a wonderful array of shops, fine restaurants, cafes and wine bars along with many cultural activities which include a well renowned music and literary festival, Holburne Museum and the Theatre Royal. World class sporting facilities are available at the nearby Bath Rugby and Cricket Clubs and Bath University.
Understairs cupboard. Radiator. Thermostatic controls. Telephone point.
WC and wash hand basin with tiling. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Living Room 14' 2" x 11' 9" ( 4.32m x 3.58m )
Double glazed patio doors leading out on to the rear garden. Attractive Bath stone fireplace with gas fire. Wall lights. Radiator. Telephone and television points. Dado rail. Archway into:
Dining Room 11' 5" x 7' 10" ( 3.48m x 2.39m )
Front aspect window with views across the valley. Radiator. Door to hallway.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 8' 11" ( 3.58m x 2.72m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Window to rear. Worksurfaces. Tiling. Electric oven and gas hob. Plumbing for dishwasher. Telephone point. Tiled flooring. Worcester boiler.
Third Reception Room / Study 11' 11" x 8' ( 3.63m x 2.44m )
Rear aspect double glazed window and door leading to the rear patio. Radiator.
Stairs from the entrance hall. Airing cupboard with lagged tank and slatted shelving. Loft access. Smoke alarm. Shelving.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' 4" excluding wardrobe ( 3.63m x 3.15m excluding wardrobe )
Front aspect double glazed window with far reaching views. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Double shower cubicle. WC and wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Radiator. Part tiling to walls.
Bedroom Two 14' 6" x 7' 11" excluding wardrobe ( 4.42m x 2.41m excluding wardrobe )
Front aspect double glazed window. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 8' 10" ( 2.82m x 2.69m )
Rear aspect double glazed window overlooking the garden. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 10" x 7' 6" ( 2.69m x 2.29m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Rear aspect double glazed window. Suite comprising; Bath with mixer taps and shower over, WC and wash hand basin.
Part tiling to walls. Radiator.
To one side of the driveway is path leading to the front door with a level area of lawn and mature climbers around the storm porch.
South facing terraced garden with a large patio area immediately behind the property with steps up to a level area laid to lawn with mature flower bed borders. Fully enclosed space with side gates making this space suitable for children and pets.
Garage 18' 1" x 20' 9" narrowing to 17' 2" ( 5.51m x 6.32m narrowing to 5.23m )
Double garage with power and light connected. Electric up and over doors. Plumbing for washing machine. Sink with cupboard.
From our Allen & Harris Larkhall office continue along the London Road and turn left onto Cleveland Place. Turn left onto Beckford Road. Turn left onto Down Lane and right into Holcombe Lane. Take the next right and the second left. You will find the property on your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62744606.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAR103276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath Larkhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.