Plot for saleBuilding Plot @ Eversleigh Rise, Darley Bridge, MATLOCK, Derbyshire, DE4 2JW
Sold by Us
- OPPORTUNITY to Acquire Good Sized Building Plot
- Outline Planning Consent
- For Detached FOUR Bedroom Family Home
- Set Back from the Road
- Area of Extra Garden & Driveway to Front
- VILLAGE LOCATION
- Easy Reach of Excellent Local Amenities
- Convenient for Matlock Town Centre & Bakewell
- Easy Commuting Distance of Sheffield, Nottingham & Derby
- PLANNING APPLICATION NO: 15/00660/OUT
An opportunity to acquire a good sized building plot with outline planning consent for the erection of a detached four bedroom family home. The plot is set back from the road with an area of extra garden and driveway to the front. Situated in a popular village location on the edge of the Peak District National Park, within easy reach of excellent amenities.
For further information please visit Derbyshire Dales District Council web site Planning Application No 15/00660/OUT
Darley Bridge is an attractive village, surrounded by open countryside with many fine walks. There are excellent local amenities at nearby Darley Dale and the towns of Matlock (3 miles) and Bakewell (6.5 miles) are just a few minutes away. The village is within easy commuting distance of the cities if Sheffield, Nottingham and Derby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBRI05048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sally Botham Estates, Matlock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.