2 bedroom apartment for saleEnglefield House, Moulsford Mews, Reading, RG30
- Two bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room
- Open plan sitting room overlooking communal garden
- Well-fitted kitchen area with appliances
- Allocated undercroft parking: Entry phone system
- Modern bathroom suite with shower; EPC rating: B
- Easy access to amenities and station
Situated on the popular West Village development by David Wilson, located to the west of Reading is this superb contemporary styled apartment. Enjoying an outlook over the well-tended communal gardens the apartment boasts 2 bedrooms alongside an open plan sitting room and with the benefit of an undercroft parking space. Ideal for access to Reading West station and local bus routes with a wide range of local amenities within walking distance including Tescos, Costa coffee and leisure facilities.
Kitchen / Sitting Room 22'5 (6.83) x 11'6 (3.51)
Bedroom One 12'2 (3.71) x 8'4 (2.54)
Bedroom Two 12'2 (3.71) x 8'1 (2.46)
The apartment overlooks the residents communal garden with a central lawn with shrub beds surrounded by paved walkways with raised planters and a number of benches.
The apartment has an allocated parking space in the undercroft car park.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: D
Remaining Lease Length: 121 years
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62745146.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 72624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.